Need training, coaching, or help leading an agile transformation?
email: mike@cottmeyer.com or call: 404.312.1471

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

10 Questions with Mike Cottmeyer

Last week I did an interview with Bob Williams from The Merchant Stand blog.


Bob and I go back a ways... he was the Product Manager for a team I did some project management for many, many years ago. He and I have stayed in touch... and it's been fun to watch as his interests have moved from product ownership and into e-Commerce and Internet Marketing.

Bob's questions centered mostly on how I transitioned from traditional project management to agile project management and what I see as the future of the agile movement. Head on over and take a look if you are interested. Here is a direct link to the post.

Subscribe to Leading Agile

No comments:

Post a Comment