Need training, coaching, or help leading an agile transformation?
email: mike@cottmeyer.com or call: 404.312.1471

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Unified Process and Scrum

Earlier this year I did a presentation at Agile 2008 on using RUP as a scaling framework for Scrum. The talk was pretty poorly attended and clearly controversial. Earlier this morning I was up on my Slideshare account, pulled the talk up, and did a quick walk through on the presentation.

I really think the concepts here are solid and central to any serious conversation about scaling agile in the enterprise.

If you get a minute over the holidays, take a look at the presentation and give me some feedback. How could we take these foundational concepts and make them more palatable to the broader agile community?

Subscribe to this blog Subscribe to Leading Agile

No comments:

Post a Comment